Call The Law Offices of John S. Williams, LLC
If you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you deserve financial compensation, but the legal process can be confusing and frustrating. The at-fault party may deny doing anything wrong. Insurance companies try to pay you as little as possible. The Law Offices of John S. Williams, LLC fights for your rights.
Attorney John S. Williams knows the impact an injury can have on people’s lives. You may be in pain and in need of further medical treatment. Medical expenses may be adding up and you may not be able to work. You may worry about how you are going to pay the bills and how you are going to get through this difficult time.
When someone’s negligence causes the accident that leaves you injured, you shouldn’t have to pay. Attorney Williams knows how to hold negligent parties accountable. He builds strong cases that insurance companies must take seriously and fights to help you recover the financial compensation you need and deserve.
Dealing with insurance companies is often difficult and frustrating. When you call us, you are not alone in this fight. Attorney Williams guides you through the legal process every step of the way. If you’ve been injured in New Orleans, contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
You can read about some of our case results below. We can’t promise that you will get similar results, but we can promise that Attorney John S. Williams will fight to help you get the best possible outcome in your case.
- $500,000 for minor whose father was killed when a commercial vehicle failed to properly attach a trailer hitch.
- $250,000 for a rear-end auto collision when an impaired driver ran a red light.
- $200,000 for a client that was rear-ended in his vehicle by a tractor trailer.
- $195,000 for client that was run off the road by a tow truck.
- $115,000 for a minor client who got off a school bus and was hit by a car at his bus stop.
- $100,000 for a client who was injured when he was a passenger on a bus that was hit by another driver.
- $95,000 for a client who was injured when a lawn service failed to secure a trailer to the back of their truck and the trailer collided with client’s parked vehicle.
- $55,000 for a client who was run off the road by a tractor-trailer.
- $50,000 for a minor client given the wrong prescription at a pharmacy.
- $45,000 for a burn from a hot cup of coffee at a fast-food restaurant.